£311 – £742
The Guard’s Van is a spacious 2 bedroom carriage for 4 people sleeping in two bedrooms, with a double and two single beds. It has a delightful sitting and dining room, beautifully upholstered bench seats are both comfortable and retain the original feel of the carriage . There is a small kitchen and a shower room with basin and toilet. The Guard’s Van has stepped access with plenty of great views across the countryside and good outside space.
- Private use of owner’s indoor pool . Our booking system will be explained on arrival. Heated May to October and sometimes a little later or earlier, please ask (0.75 miles)
- Private use of owner’s luxury hot tub ( booking as above) . Heated May to October and sometimes later, please ask (0.75 miles)
- Playground ” The Signal Box ” ideal for children under 10 years old
- Free Wifi on site
- Off-road parking on site
- Shared 1 acre garden with own patio and outdoor furniture for alfresco dining
- Accessible via three steps so unsuitable for wheelchair users
- No smoking
- Electricity included
- Heating: all electric.
- Linen, towels, crockery and other items expected on a self-catering break
- Guest freezer available on site
- TV with freeview, and radio.
- Cot and high chair available on request
CHANGE OVER DAY
Linen & Towels
Near Pub – within 1 mile
Near Shop – within 1 mile
Near Trackside – within 100m
Secure Bike Storage
Swimming Pool/Hot Tub
Brockford Railway Siding
Please mention Railway Station Cottages when enquiring or booking your holiday. Thank you.
OTHER PROPERTIES FROM THIS OWNER