5 StarVisit Scotland Rating:
£475 – £925Price Range:
SaturdayChange Over Day:
The Station Master’s House is the renovated Sanquhar Station building – with all the facilities you need for a luxury self-catering break in a beautiful area.
The building has been renovated and its unique character restored and our accommodation is as follows:
• Modern well-equipped kitchen with granite worktops and a dishwasher
• Stone flagged dining room (or loggia) seating six (or eight if needed) and created from the Station’s light and airy waiting room space
• Cosy living room with a log burner, hardwood floor and plasma TV as well as a DVD player and plenty of books, magazines and board games
• Three beautiful bedrooms (two king-sized doubles and one twin – zippable to create a double)
• Three bathrooms – one en-suite with the master double bedroom, one as a family bathroom with a rolled top bath and one fully accessible WC and shower room
• Utility room with boiler and drying rack, a garage and secure bike storage.
The single-level layout of the building and wider-than-normal doorways make the Station Master’s House at Sanquhar Station ideal for those with disabilities.
It is hard to describe or show everything about Sanquhar Station but we’d love you to see for yourself. Please contact us to check on availability and prices for your next short break or holiday.
MAP AND ADDRESS
ENQUIRE ABOUT: The Station Master’s House – Sanquhar